- Platform: DOS
CSRE (pronounced "Caesar") is a speech processing system for the PC.
- Signal recording and playback
- Signal editing
- Pitch and spectral analysis and formant analysis
- Speech synthesis with an implementation of the Klatt-1980 parametric speech
PC compatible (80486DX), 1 Meg RAM (recommend 4M),
DOS 3.2 (recommend 6.22),
VGA graphics (640x480; 16 colors)
30 Meg of hard disk space (5 Meg for CSRE plus space for audio recordings),
and a supported audio card .
- Cost: See AVAAZ WWW Pages
- Contact: AVAAZ Innovations Inc.
P.O.Box 8040, 1225 Wonderland Rd. N, London, Ontario, CANADA, N6G 2B0
Ph: +1-519-472-7944, Fax: +1-519-472-7814
- Note: See also the CSRE entry in Q5.5 on speech synthesisers.
Section 1 of the
comp.speech FAQ Home Page.
Submit Information :
Last Revision: 18:17 27-Mar-1996